The company "SIAA Management Systems" was established in 1995 by Rafi Nahmani, since its Inception it carries the banner for such key words as; service, quality, reliability and always aims to provide its customers with a wide range of service solutions. Since its beginning the company has expanded in different directions in the field of management standards and has become a multidisciplinary which specializes in various fields in order to provide the client a comprehensive and professional service.
Establishing and maintaining the following Standards
- Quality management system according to ISO 9000.
- Quality Management System for Occupational Health and Safety according to OHSAS 18000.
- Factory and site files in accordance with local and national authorities’ specifications.
- Environmental management system according to ISO 14000.
- Quality Standards for maintaining forests, wood and paper products FSC, PEFC
- Management system for the proper production of cosmetics for the Cosmetics industry according to ISO 22716.
- Automotive industry management system according to ISO / TS 16949.
- Aviation industry management system according to AS 9100.
- Management system for medical equipment, ISO 13485 (Medical devices).
- Management systems for farmers according to : Global Gap, BRC, TNC, FTF.
- Food Safety Management System according to BRC, Haccp, 22000.
- Social Responsibility Management System SA 8000, SI 10000. BSCI.
- Integrated Management Systems such as ISO9000, 14000, 18000 or any other requirement for the integration of management systems.
Upon every request for the construction and maintaining of any one of the systems mentioned above, both separately or combined, the following steps are followed
- Initial analysis of the business's activity, this is in order to evaluate and reduce as much as possible between what exists and what is required.
- Preparation of a quality manual and procedure practices that conform to standards required of the activity of the business.
- Implementation of a process in conjunction with the quality manager to give him the maximum tools necessary for the future.
- Perform internal audits in preparation for external assessment.
- External Audits are accompanied and serve as the Organization's representative (upon request).
- Upon completion of the qualification stage, we will convene to learn the process carried out and enforce rules for the future.
- A maintenance program can be established through "Outsourcing” for the maintenance of the Management System. Hours to be established upon agreement between the sides.
- Q-Logic software, 2013 software supports quality management in organizations.
The software for quality management in organizations is user friendly and is based on the principles of quality management system ISO 9000.
The software contains modules that match the requirements of the BS ISO 9000.
Software modularity - modules can be added, reports, fields and screens according to the requirements and needs of the customer.
SIAA Management Systems" provides a diverse array of actions necessary to the organization in order to achieve maximum profitability and full realization of the potential of the organization, including outsourcing services to organizations, companies and businesses.
Our vision is to create for our clients a competitive advantage in the long term over the competition, that will ensure their market position and will guarantee growth and continuous improvement of the work processes, products and services of the organization and all this with an emphasis on comparative advantage.
"SIAA Management systems”, enables multidisciplinary capability planning and the implementation of leading and effective solutions.
At "SIAA Management Systems” we believe in incorporating strategic planning with the client with the knowledge of the organizations personnel together with the accumulated know-how of our consulting team. With every customer we build a consulting team to suit the specific needs of the project. This team then works in a relatively short period of time on the analysis of the Organization, understanding the competitive environment and identifying possible growth directions.
We are vigilant on establishing information and up-to-date data from in-depth market monitoring, including; customer service, consumers, suppliers, competition, key industry and similar organizations around the world.
We are vigilant that all our work plans are supported with realistic, detailed and implementable data and this accompanies the client through the different stages of implementation.
Our Integrated services portfolio and experienced professional consulting team gives our customers the advanced solutions and full coverage of the spectrum required for management systems in the different fields.